The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VBck after a few weeks !!!
V3 more days...
VFixed :D
VNormal day...AGAIN!!!
VPraying of my gr8 grandma...
VShiok 4 yesterday, sian 4 2day.
VEr... normal day.
VNormal...
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
7:12 PM

Paiseh Paiseh did nt post 4 so long haha
Hihi, sry 4 the nt post 4 so long so i did it 2day since i m free. Ok, nthing interesting 2day so i will just tell u wat happen yesterday wich is much more better than 2day. As u noe, yesterday was a saturday, so both my parents did nt nid 2 work so they bothe stayed at hm even though my dad came hm just tat morning. So we(me,my sis,my bro n mom) had our breakfast, we set off 2 tua-payoh(ok i did nt noe how 2 spell:P) 2 buy some stuff 4 my grandma wich is our nex destination. After tat as i mentioned, we went 2 our grandma house n reach there at 1p.m. So, we spent our afternoon there till around 5, then we went hm 2 get ready 4 our dinner in hougang mall. So, when we reaches HGM, we went up straight 2 the food court at 4th floor. As my oldest sis had reach there much more earlier, we did nt even nid to look 4 places 2 sit. So, we ordered our fd n then finish them n then u noe... SHOPPING!!! Wich i dun really like it la. So my parents,sisters,brother,aunt n my grandma went to NTUC while i went to Popular 2 look 4 someting. After tat, i went down 2 find my parents. So after paying all the tings, we went bck hm n till midnite between 12-1, my sis went 2 fix our supper, pasta. So, after finishing our supper, i did 35 pushup(nt tat perfect n nt continuously), i went 2 bed n tats all 4 yesterday!=)


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket