The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
VI dun really love 2day...
Saturday, November 7, 2009
6:00 AM

Normal...
PS yesterday 4got 2 post but anyway nthing interesting so ok start with 2day. 2day was as usual as other day but only different is that the tings happen after dinner. Anyway, i hv some instant noodle 4 breakfast cos wake up 2 late. Then we when 2 our grandma house cos my mom visit her on every sat. We hv our lunch there since my grandma did cook some food 4 us. We left our grandma house at 4+ n headed back home 2 put some stuff since we did nt wan to bring so many bags 2 hv our dinner. We hv our dinner in a coffee shop near our house as the food there rox!!! After our dinner, my sis bought me 2 hougang mall 2 buy me my present as my parents, my 2nd sis n my younger bro went back home. We went there with my grandma n aunt since they ate with us n they wanted 2 buy some groceries. But we came back hm empty handed as our "target" was nt sold here. But my sis say she would buy it in somewhere else. Then when i reach hm, i went 2 bath THEN use com to post. But my friend, Kevin, kept invite me 2 some msn game so i posted so late, i could actually finish tis be4 22 30. Anyway tats all 4 2day haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket