The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
VI dun really love 2day...
VNothing intreresting...
VNext class...
VResult...
VSo fun...
Saturday, October 31, 2009
5:14 AM

Steamboat n cakes
Becos my grandma's birthday is on a weekday, so we celebrate her birthday in advance wich is 2day. So 2day i wake up quite early but it's useless as the celebration take place during dinner, so me n my mom when 2 my grandma(mother side) house 2 help out cos she is busying 2 prepare somthing wich i dun noe wat is the somthing. Then my aunt drive us hm since she was going 2 my house 2 take some stuff. After that, we as in my family w8 till 4pm then set off to grandma(father side) house. We r the 1st family reach there as my second uncle will arrive later n my second uncle's son n daughter u himself nid to work n tat indicate that we gt the privilege 2 eat(steamboat) more but we r very considerate so we did nt do that. So we w8 till all the uncles n aunties r here then we started the happy birthday song wich is essential 4 any birthday party but the third uncle n aunty did nt make there so only their child make it. We stay till around 7.30 then we went back hm. Anyway the cake is chocolate flavor haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket