The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
VI dun really love 2day...
VNothing intreresting...
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
5:29 PM

Happy Birthday!!!
2day was a important day 2 me cos 2day is my birthday!!! Since 2day is my birthday, there should b something interesting so let me share it with u. 1st coming up is that my grandma bring me 2 the wet market wich i use 2 got there when i m 6-7 2 buy some stuff 2 prepare 1 very essential food, vermicelli. Then, when i reach hm, i chiong(dash) 2 my com 2 chat with some of my friends n since its my birthday, i gt 2 use 4 3hour haha. But, after lunch, i will b very bored cos all my friends r nt free again. So till nite, i will b bored even if it is nite. But 1 ting cool is tat alot of my friend send me some birthday message haha so i really do love my birthday haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket