The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
VI dun really love 2day...
VNothing intreresting...
VNext class...
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
4:50 PM

Finally!!!
Very sry that yesterday 4gt 2 post but anyway since it is a normal n nothing interesting day so i would nt tell u wat happen but if u really 1 2 noe, do leave a tag 2 inform me. Ok abot 2day. The dirst thing i did when i woke up tis morning was 2 help my grandma 2 buy food as our breakfast cos we r our of bread. Anyway, after that i started 2 invite people 2 play during afternoon. Out of the 3,2 replied but 1was a reject, so the other 1 was a OK! He called me n ask 4 the time, venue n who is going. I told him the time, venue but when it coms 2 who is going, i replied a "no". Then, he called me. So he called me and discuss with me n the result was he will invite some of his friend wich i do noe them. After that, we watch a stupid lame but d*mn funny movie by stephen chow. But half way, my mom call me n talk abot my bro's exam result. The only comment from me was "careless mistake". So she called my bro but i dunno wat my mom told him so i did nt bother tat much. Anyway the tittle"Finally" is 2 say tat finally 2day would nt b tat bored haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket