The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
VI dun really love 2day...
VNothing intreresting...
VNext class...
VResult...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
9:35 PM

Boring...
2day is the start of the holiday,w8 actually it started on Sat but anyway since its holiday, I expected 2day will hv alot of fun but it's totally boring!!! I wanted 2 invite some friends 2 play badminton or basketball but in the end i did nt invited them cos they say nt free so 4 the hole day I will b staying at hm, mayb i can get out n play with my sis friend but the percentage is 0.001% so its equal 2 impossible. I can hv fun by playing com wich I did it but its nt that fun then playing with friends. So I mayb must w8 till 2moro or the day after 2moro or even must w8 till 10th november wich is on nex tues cos our class r having class BBQ n our 3teacher(i tink i did mention it but nt that sure). I tink on that day most of the food will b consume by me haha n oso 4gotten 2 wish vanessa a happy birthday but 2 late haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket