The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VNormal...
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
VCookies n cake
VVery sleepy...
Sunday, November 8, 2009
2:50 AM

Er... normal day.
2day was a very normal day cos nthing special happened. Anyway,we had our breakfast in MAC cos its a late birthday meal as my father is free. I had Big Breakfast since the pan cake with sausage could nt fill my big appetite haha. After tat, we went 2 Vivo City 2 shop as my father had 2 leave on 2+ n oso Vivo City was close 2 his working place. We went 2 the Giant of Vivo City since i wanted 2 buy some snack 4 the up coming BBQ on tues but in the end nthing was bought rather than my grandma n my mom bought some fruits. Then, we went 2 a coffee shop outside Vivo City(near the interchange of harbourfront). I had fried hokkien mee as i did nt feel like eating rice. Then we went back hm as the weather was hot n my father nid 2 work. When we reach hm, my family immediately when 2 bath then watch the TV cos nthing much more they could do ha. When it was 5+, iwent to buy some food 4 my bro n myself. Then after tat, i went 2 use com n now post 4 my blog hahaha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket