The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VShiok 4 yesterday, sian 4 2day.
VEr... normal day.
VNormal...
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
VLast day of school in 2009
VSleepy sleepy n sleepy...
VEww...
Sunday, November 15, 2009
3:45 AM

Praying of my gr8 grandma...
Very sorry tat tis few day did nt post but as usual nthing interesting so dun post n lets talk abot 2day. 2day was an important day cos 2day is my gr8 grandma's birthday but she had past away Anyway, i woke up quite early even though i slept at around 1+. Since i had brush my teeth n bath, i went 2 fix my breakfast as my mother did nt had a gd sleep last nite n oso i m old enough 2 do all tis. After having my breakfast, my mother woke up at the same time n told me 2 help her vacume the 3 room, living room but nt the kitchen as she nids 2 iron our clothes. Nt long after i finishing vacume the house, my 2nd sis wake up. I must say tat tat was miracle cos my sis does nt wake up tat early. Then, i went 2 watch the TV until around 12+ when suddenly my mom ordered me 2 pack my cabinet as quite alot of unwanted shirt n pants was in there. Just as i wanted 2 start 2 pack, my oldest sis woke up n had their lunch since she woke up on 12.30. Then me n my mom continued 2 pack my cabinet till 3+ when my mom told me 2 change n set off 2 my grandma hous 2 with my sis since she wanted 2 go earlier n leave earlier since she had a appointment with her friends. Nt long after my late lunch, my dad came 2 pray n w8ted 4 my mom n 2nd sis 2 com n pray oso n then eat n leave 2gether. When they left at around 6.25, me n my bro had our desert as my cousin bought us some yougert. Thenmy bro went 2 watch TV n i using com n post haha.


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket