The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
VFixed :D
VNormal day...AGAIN!!!
VPraying of my gr8 grandma...
VShiok 4 yesterday, sian 4 2day.
VEr... normal day.
VNormal...
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
VSteamboat n cakes
Saturday, November 28, 2009
6:32 AM

3 more days...
Sry 4 another time tat i 4gotten 2 post 4 yesterday but anyway, lets gt back 2 2day post since it was a very very normal n boring day yesterday. First very special ting 2 day was eating at the hawker center at Kovan. The reason i said its special is becos tat we could sleep a little longer yet we woke up at 7. Then after we had our breakfast, me n my father went back hm while my grandma,aunt,mom,2nd sis n my younger bro went 4 a haircut( except my bro). Then when i reached hm with me father, i went 2 use the com while my father watch the discovery channel. Then until around 10.30, my father went 2 sleep as he work from yesterday nite till morning. Then when i use the com till 11, i used the X-Box since there isnt any show i interested n oso there wasnt any ppl on9. Then at around 12.30, my mom cam back hm n help me fix my lunch. After tat, we watched the TV until 6 when we went 2 had our dinner. We had our dinner at the coffee shop behind my grandma house. After tat, we walk 2 Hougang Mall as it wasnt tat far. When we reaches there, my parents, grandma, aunt n bro went 2 the NTUC 2 shop 2 some groceries while me n my 2nd sis when quite alot of shop on the 2nd n 3rd floor n finally my oldest sis n his BF went back hm as they had 2 attend a wedding ceremony held by her BF's cousin. Then we shop till like 8+ then me, my parents, 2nd sis n my bro took the MRT hm while my aunt n grandma took bus no 325/153 hm. Then when i reach hm, iwent 2 bath, watch TV till 10 THEN uses the com 2 post :D


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket