The 4 retards are ♥

 
Jin said Shh.
♥Alison
LJ

Gang Discussion!



Archives
fSeptember 2009
fOctober 2009
fNovember 2009
fDecember 2009
fJanuary 2010
fFebruary 2010


Recent posts
V3 more days...
VFixed :D
VNormal day...AGAIN!!!
VPraying of my gr8 grandma...
VShiok 4 yesterday, sian 4 2day.
VEr... normal day.
VNormal...
VHappy Birthday!!!
VFinally!!!
VBoring...
Sunday, December 20, 2009
3:12 AM

Bck after a few weeks !!!
Sry tat i didnt post 4 tis few week but since i m back so chilax haha. Ok lets start with 2day. The 1st ting happen 2day was having our lunch in the hawker center near Boon Keng MRT Station. Then we took the bus to Tampines to shop 4 clothes. The 1st stall we went 2 was BHG n the result was me buying a pants n my bro buying a NR pants n shirt. Then the we went 2 hv some snack at the new open Popeye. We had our snack till 3+ then we went 2 NTUC. As my grandma nid 2 buy some groceries. Then we went 2 another mall 2 shop when i saw a stall selling EVERLAST polo 4 2 at $50! But its 2 late 2 buy cos my parents went far ahead. So i did nt buy the shirt wich i luv it alot! Then, we went 2 shop at another NTUC then we took the bus back hm n so tat's the end of 2day's shopping trip. I tink we would had another shopping trip cos i still did nt buy my shirt n same 2 my sis:D


♥野球バカ!
Gang links
Class Blog
Teck Shuen
Isaac
Shi Hao(blogskin quite scary)
Anthony
Joey
Wan Ting & Shi Qin
Vanessa
Byrne
Pei Yi
Mr Ivan(Uncle Ivan)
Sabrina
Verrenmax
Janelle
Christel
Sze Wen
Phyllis
Leal
Yan Lin
Michelle Kuek
Lena
Nicholas
Jessica
U sure u noe who or i should say wat is tis?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits
base codes from : x |x |x
design : me
Picture: photobucket
Icon made by: faire-estela@LJ
Picture hosted by Photobucket